Interactive Campus Map (Look for the Clinical Services Building near the Southwest corner of campus)
University of Oregon Campus Map
The UCEDD is located near the corner of 17th and Alder, on the west side of the University of Oregon Campus. It is housed on the third floor of the Clinical Services Building.
- From I-5 northbound, take the OR-99 exit #192.
- Continue on FRANKLIN BOULEVARD 0.8 miles, use the left lane.
- Bear left onto E. 11th AVENUE.
- Turn left on ALDER STREET (the first stop light), continue 6 blocks.
- Turn left into the campus driveway at 17th & ALDER.
- From I-5 southbound, take the I-105 WEST/OR-126 WEST exit towards EUGENE, exit #194B.
- Merge on I-105 WEST, continue 1.1 miles.
- Take the COBURG RD. exit towards CITY CTR. – MALL/UNIV. OF ORE., exit #2.
- Continue on COBURG ROAD 0.3 miles. You will cross the FERRY STREET BRIDGE, use the left lane.
- Continue 3 blocks on FRANKLIN BOULEVARD, use the right lane.
- Turn right onto PATTERSON, continue 6 blocks.
- Turn left on 17th AVENUE, continue 2 blocks.
- Enter the campus driveway just ahead and to the right.
Parking near the UCEDD is regulated. Free permits are available in our office. Please park, proceed immediately to our offices for a permit, then return to your car to display the permit. Do not park in any space marked as reserved.